• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synyster Gates School Merch?

vlaskovits

New Student
Sep 19, 2019
Hi all,
Patrick here (I work with Syn on the site) — thanks much for all your ideas on the next set of features for the school. We’ve read all of them and have built a list for the next iteration. (Too much almost!)
Believe us — we work on the site everyday, even if much of the time, you guys don’t see it. 🙂
Another question: we’ve had people ask for SGS merchandise, I thought I would put it to you, what sort of merch would you like to see?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

kristy bowman

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I think the ideas about pics, straps, and other guitar stuff is a really good idea!! I think there should be t-shirts and hoodies and stuff like the other folks said. I know that I am really proud to be part of this community and would love to be able to show that off!!

J

Jak Angelescu

At the Avenged Sevenfold show VIP they had these awesome nylon bags with the print on them to carry our stuff in. I would like something like that to carry my guitar stuff in or anything for that matter. Like maybe a crossbody for us girls? Richard mentioned some sort of book to keep notes in which I think is an excellent idea too. More than anything I would love a t-shirt or a hoodie. And I’m all about the sweatpants LOL! My singer mentioned sweat wristbands. Which I actually use when I play classical guitar. Or even just for fashion. Or for sweat on stage 😂😂😂

J

Jak Angelescu

I’d like to add that I’m glad the school is doing this because it’s been so amazing for me, I’ve been wanting to give in return. I’ll buy anything and everything, even if it’s a pencil pack, to give money to it. 😎

Jennifer Bamer

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Please a lot of clothes for women!! Unfortunately, there is not always so much for us and since i have seen many countries are represented here (maybe you can have a look into my contribution in the forum 😛 ) should it be available in many countries (“small” countries – Austria, Germany…)
Sweatpants would be nice!! 😉