• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synyster Gates Top 5 contest winner, any1 have any news?

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
I was in the top 5 before it closed. I have tried messaging syn and his dad several times, im going to try to stop now because I think Im becoming a nuisance, I just get anxious because I havent heard anything. I havent got a response about my winning. Does any1 know anything that could help me. maybe you guys can help. I need to stop messaging cause I think its annoying, I only do it because I dont get response also btw I did receive a message from syn once before when I was position 11 before the reset that happened asking what happened and he told me actually gave me a long message explaining. So I know he does reply and he has seen my messages. I used facebook to message him I’m not sure if he has a team or its actually him, because the messages do get seen. Anyway let me stop rambling. If anyone has any information that could help I would really appreciate it. thanks!