• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The Fifth A7X Israel Tribute show – 28.12.2019

Kfir Yaakovi

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Israel
    I’m so fucking happy right now.
    My family from A7X Israel announced it’s Fifth Tribute show – 28.12.2019
    Since Avenged Sevengold show in Israel last year, they were flooded with messages about when is the next show, and when there will be another tribute.
    This will be such an emotinal show to us –
    10 Years Remembering our heart – Jimmy ‘The Rev’ Sullivan.
    20 Years of Avenged Sevenfold
    10 years of A7X Israel
    We hope to cross our funding goal so we can make everything happen.
    We intend to make it bigger, crazier and more special than anything done before over here in Israel.
    I know it is in a couple of months, but I just can’t wait for it. Be sure to wait for videos and posts from the show!

If any of you wish to support us, you can support without buying a ticket (or please do if you want to visit Israel at that time!).
    You will have our ETERNAL GRATITUDE (though there is no PayPal option there, only Credit Card, that will be charged only if we cross the goal).
    http://bit.ly/2Ynbzrh
    *This post is to share my excitment with you guys, and not to push people to fund us*

Kfir Yaakovi

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Israel
    Thanks Syn! We might not fill an entire park like you, but at least a few hundreds lol.
    Andrew, ofc you are not off topic, art always has a place! I like the art so much. Especially the colored one. They have people working day and night to bring content like this to us, so thank you for liking it 🙂