• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

wassup everybody

Bhop

Free Bird Player
Mar 6, 2024
I'm Bishop, I guess I'd be considered an intermediate guitarist (3 years). Synyster really inspires me to push myself further on guitar and learn new things. I'm trying to teach myself some music theory even though it's a little annoying. originally, I didn't know that there was lessons on this site so I've been checking them out (y)

Ali S.

Free Bird Player
  • Feb 21, 2024
    Maryland, USA
    I'm Bishop, I guess I'd be considered an intermediate guitarist (3 years). Synyster really inspires me to push myself further on guitar and learn new things. I'm trying to teach myself some music theory even though it's a little annoying. originally, I didn't know that there was lessons on this site so I've been checking them out (y)
    Welcome! I just started here with some experience too, and this is a great place!

Shiiji Gates

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Bacolod City,Philippines
    Welcome to the family brother!

Synner Endless Summer Collection