• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

We Love You

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    A new single on that day would align with the Area15 Experience premiere in Vegas, so that makes sense.

It's either about fans or NFTs. :)
    Oooh that definitely makes sense then. Definitely thinking the fans or maybe drugs/dmt lol. I wouldn't mind a nod/throwback to the drugged out sound/feel from Bat Country and can definitely see them going that route too.

• Love
    Reactions: Chris Johnston
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Oooh that definitely makes sense then. Definitely thinking the fans or maybe drugs/dmt lol. I wouldn't mind a nod/throwback to the drugged out sound/feel from Bat Country and can definitely see them going that route too.
    100% would dig anything that calls back to that sound!

I think it's either a Fans one or possibly something deeper into the Existentialist theme...I'm thinking with it being the song directly after Nobody, which is about death, I've got this weird feeling it could end up being a cynical take on how everybody loves you/sees the good in you when you die etc, kinda like the quote that death makes saints of us all?

May be way off but that's my hunch!

Reactions: Ed Seith