• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I plan to make something talking more in depth about Daft Punk down the line but for the moment, this song has fascinated me for the past month.

I always have been under the impression that they were only making electronic music and so it wasn't my thing (not so true nowdays) but I am so happy to have been wrong because, well, they make so much more than that.

Anyways:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    A fucking LOT. This album is killing me. I gotta dig into a back catalog again.
    Same haha I was a little worried when they said it was a sequel to Colors but from the first single up, that worry dissipated pretty quickly. I fell off a bit after their last two releases but man, this one pulled me back in immediately. Absolutely stunning album from start to finish

Reactions: Ed Seith

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina

Yeah yeah yeah I know, many here don’t care for this kind of music lol but I’m from Georgia, you know I have to love me a little bit of country 😉
    Always been a massive Garth Brooks fan, in fact the very first CD’s I ever owned were in fact Garth albums lol. His self titled album, No Fences, and Ropin’ the wind….. I played those things on my Walkman nonstop until they all skipped and were unusable🤣

anywho, this was always one of my favorites. If you care to venture outside of your comfort zone give it a listen. 😊

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com

Yeah yeah yeah I know, many here don’t care for this kind of music lol but I’m from Georgia, you know I have to love me a little bit of country 😉
    Always been a massive Garth Brooks fan, in fact the very first CD’s I ever owned were in fact Garth albums lol. His self titled album, No Fences, and Ropin’ the wind….. I played those things on my Walkman nonstop until they all skipped and were unusable🤣

anywho, this was always one of my favorites. If you care to venture outside of your comfort zone give it a listen. 😊
    Now there's a song that can almost ALWAYS make me cut onions.

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis