• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Been listening to the new Lamb of God album a lot lately. So far I think this is a great album that feels both familiar and new for LoG. Resurrection Man being my favorite song off the album at the moment.
    I also finally checked out Mr Bungle's debut studio album and wow. I had read that the band was very eclectic genre wise and that you can never be sure of what's next but I never understood just how eclectic they are/were. I've listened to the album a couple of times and I think Quote Unquote is favorite track followed by Egg.

Reactions: Daniel Sobota

Gargudon

New Student
    Jun 25, 2020
    I've really been getting into Bring Me The Horizon lately; they might just be one of my new favorite bands. For many rock bands gone in a more pop / electronic oriented direction, these guys seriously pull it off authentically, and add a certain edge to their music as well. Listening to their album "That's The Spirit" from 2015 pretty much everyday at the moment 😎

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Today for my bike ride in 107 degrees (42-ish for you non-Yanks), I moved on from Mudvayne's Lost and Found into some Hellyeah. I've found that while Hellyeah started as a kind of bar-band feel, the further away from Mudvayne reunion they got, the closer they got to the sound. Chad still sounds unique and fantastic and his writing is phenomenal. (Domestic violence trigger warning)