• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Would love to hear your thoughts on my demo! :)

Aaron_Turner

Free Bird Player
Feb 11, 2023
What's up guys? Wanted to hear your thoughts on a demo I'm working on!

To skip the intro to the song, go to around 54 seconds
Sounds good, I liked the feel at around 4:00, it almost felt elevated. The start of the solo around 4:45 was also pretty good. You said you were looking for a drummer, so I will not comment on the drum beat, which needs work. All in all, good foundation, but I think you just need more bazzaz. Maybe a key change somewhere for a phrase? Also, the whole song felt like the same tempo… maybe have a slower piano intro, and a faster body of the song. The piano intro was cool, so maybe you could do a piano outro… extend the solo and have it fade with the piano playing. Just some ideas. Hope this helps!

Aaron_Turner

Free Bird Player
Feb 11, 2023
Sounds good, I liked the feel at around 4:00, it almost felt elevated. The start of the solo around 4:45 was also pretty good. You said you were looking for a drummer, so I will not comment on the drum beat, which needs work. All in all, good foundation, but I think you just need more bazzaz. Maybe a key change somewhere for a phrase? Also, the whole song felt like the same tempo… maybe have a slower piano intro, and a faster body of the song. The piano intro was cool, so maybe you could do a piano outro… extend the solo and have it fade with the piano playing. Just some ideas. Hope this helps!
Still probably better than anything I have written though. Respect.

Synner Endless Summer Collection