• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A quick question for Syn!

Ben Thorpe

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hi Syn, hopefully you still browse through the community forums! I just wanted to ask you if you remember this interview with Bryan Stars, and what is the worst interview you’ve ever had. Because this was a pretty bad interview, so bad that Zacky had enough halfway through!
Syn Gates Interview

Syn Gates

🦾
Staff member
Legend+
Sep 18, 2019
Huntington Beach
Sup man! I’m always here my friend this is my baby and seeing guys like you consistently helping others and participating makes me incredibly happy!
I’m not sure what the worst interview was, but I do Remember feeling like this guy was disrespectfully wasting my time lol. People don’t realize how busy we are doing meet n greets for make a wish kids and others, warming up for the show, doing legitimate interviews, and studying the successes and failures of the tour we are in the middle of so that we can better serve our fans by correcting issues and it’s easy to get offended by someone’s ignorance.
Having said that, I do feel bad that ZV walked away and that I gave sarcastic one word answers because it’s definitely not his fault he doesn’t understand the aforementioned and we also shouldn’t take ourselves so god damn seriously.
Long story long, that one sucked because of the way WE handled it.