• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A stupid question not related to music or quitar

Matt Wildman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Liberty IN
Hey guys so this is making me want to pull my hair out. I was on Facebook and I came across a post that a person that I hardly even know but am friends with posted 3 years ago and I accidentally liked one of their photos šŸ˜‚ and then unliked it. I just figured it would be awkward to see that person the next day and them say ā€œwhy did you like my photo from 3 years ago?ā€. So my question for you people who are on Facebook is will it still show that i liked their photo in their notifications if I immediately unlike the photo?

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I donā€™t know to be honest it might show in notifications. If your friend has email notification enabled he/she will get anew email notification for sure. I once have gotten an email notification about a reply/like but couldnā€™t actually see it on Facebook. In the end due to the messed up timeline Facebook has I think this happened to all of us at some time. You probably have nothing to worry about.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I think it does, but FBā€™s algorithms are enigmatic, at best, anyway. Easiest thing to say when someone asks that kind of question is (and itā€™s usually the truth), ā€œI dunno. It showed up in my feed and I liked it. I didnā€™t even realize it was old.ā€

Synner Endless Summer Collection