• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Among Us Tournament

carlosmqr

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 17, 2019
    Portugal/Manchester UK
    www.instagram.com
    Ill be stream hosting :D First time so yeah. Also this is kinda a trial run for maybe doing some events with you guys! We'll need to vote on which game we all want to play and no not all need to have an entry fee. This one does because its for a good cause ofc!

If anyone else wants to come do let me know! I think we still have a spot left!

Looking forward for more events!!!
    I stream on Twitch, pretty straight forward, is a really good platform imo!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    J

Jak Angelescu

@Kat the metalhead @RoaringRowanThunderBender @Alicia Willis and I all played with my brother and his family and it was way too much fun 😂😂😂

I followed Kat around forever trying to scare her into thinking I was the imposter. She had so many opportunities to kill me and she didn't so I thought she was crewmate.
    It didn't work.
    She broke my neck.
    I trusted her.
    She let me down.

Kat the metalhead

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 20, 2020
    Ontario Canada

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    @Kat the metalhead @RoaringRowanThunderBender @Alicia Willis and I all played with my brother and his family and it was way too much fun 😂😂😂

I followed Kat around forever trying to scare her into thinking I was the imposter. She had so many opportunities to kill me and she didn't so I thought she was crewmate.
    It didn't work.
    She broke my neck.
    I trusted her.
    She let me down.

She totally played you at the long game haha 😂 That's some high IQ among us tactics