• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

any myles kennedy/mayfield four fans amongst you?

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Yeah it rocked. I really like harmonies and they nailed it.
Really that is pretty cool and probably gave people hangovers😅
I saw disturbed with A7x last year and they were pretty cool. Sound of silence is a really impressive cover

G

I love Myles Kennedy. I can’t get over Anastasia with him and Slash.
Disturbed is fantastic. Not only musically, but they are some of the most relaxed and level-headed people you could meet. You would never expect they are known around the world if you met them.
I’m still pissed off I missed a show with A7x and disturbed about 3 weeks before the revs passing. My dad got to see them and said it was incredible. If A7X makes their way out to Minnesota I’d quit my job to see them lol.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    I feel like Myles is an insanely underrated singer. I’ve seen him live with Slash and he was so damn good. His vocals on Starlight, Anastasia and Back from Cali with Slash are top notch and I always found it weird that Slash seemingly got more out of his voice than his own songs do. That note he hits in the chorus of Starlight is just so perfect.
    And the live cover Myles did with Disturbed was something I never knew I needed to exist until I heard it.

Synner Endless Summer Collection