• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Can We Just REALLY Honor The Team Here??!!

• Thread starter TheRedMageGuitarist
  • Start date
T

TheRedMageGuitarist

Oh... my... God.

That stream was UNBELIEVABLE. Audentio, shit man I don't know how you did it. The clarity, the styling, the chat, it was INSANE.

And then the mods and community leader? Not to sound like a baby, but dumped out at the right time because there's no way in HELL I could have done what Radu did today. 😂😂 Rad man, you are an excellent host!

And the mod team? I can't even begin to imagine how much you all had to work to make this what it is. It's truly beyond me. I'm so thankful that I could sit back and enjoy it.

I love you guys. I really do. It was bigger and better than I ever could imagine. Thank you so much for all of your hard work.
And the CLOTHES??!! Thanks to Jamie for helping that to become a reality!!

Great work everyone, and thank you!!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    All just building on the foundation you poured, Jak. We all owe you for the groundwork. Thank you so goddamn much!

PS: I don’t know if you know this, but you were supposed to send the oldest member of the team that Dark Night when you stepped down. Just, you know, putting it out there. 😜

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

All just building on the foundation you poured, Jak. We all owe you for the groundwork. Thank you so goddamn much!

PS: I don’t know if you know this, but you were supposed to send the oldest member of the team that Dark Night when you stepped down. Just, you know, putting it out there. 😜
    So... was the Queen Cat suppose to knight the elder knight with the Dark Night?
    I'm sorry I missed that memo. I blame Alicia. She gave me a parting gift of peach Cobbler and it distracted me. 😂😂😂

As much as I appreciate your love, I can't take credit for this. This was all you guys and your love and genius. And you all made this little kitten's heart so happy😌😌

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    #whatEdsaid Thank YOU for all you laid out 👏👏 We’re all forever grateful to you for that.

I’m so proud of everyone today. The stream was absolutely killer. Audentio truly has crushed this whole thing. Radu has been working so hard to get prepared for this and he was so on it, like you said Jak, such a great host. SG and PG have built something so special here and to see it continuing to evolve and just get bigger and better every time is just.. there are no words. And of course, I feel extraordinarily privileged to be able to work with the mod squad on a daily basis. I work with some of the best humans ever, and I mean that in the most literal sense possible.

Cheers to the entire SYNNER team and community, and cheers to the past, present, and all that’s to come 🍻 #SYNNERsarewinners

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Appreciate all the love, Jak!! Defo have to give you thanks for all the work you put in, as Ed said (#whatEdsaid!!) Forever grateful!!!

It's honestly such a joy to be a part of this and see all of the team's hard work and determination come to fruition! I couldn't have picked a better bunch of people to be with on this journey! Here's to many more exciting, successful things in the future!!! CHEERS! 🤘 💀 🤘

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Completely agree with everything Jak said ❤️ Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store for us.

Also thank you for letting me lurk in the background during the stream 😂❤️
    Thanks for helping us test the stream!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    I wasn't at the stream but to be fair I don't think I needed to agree with Jak here! I've seen screencaps and everything looks absolutely amazing! Props to the Audentio team for the hard work here, this platform is gonna be something HUGE! Some of my friends will soon start streaming and I'm so so so excited to see them 🤩🤩 congrats for the hard work, everyone 🥳