• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Cold Hands

J

Jak Angelescu

This thread is hilarious due to the fact I use to live in Alaska and visited Finland, so I um, can kind of relate lol!!! To be honest what I use to do was run my hands under hot water in the bathroom sink and stretch them out underneath the water. Also, this may sound kind of odd but consume “heating” foods like cayenne pepper, hot beverages or jalapenos. There’s a chemical called capsaicin in spicy peppers that help dilate the blood vessels and get the blood flowing through the body and can help with cold hands and feet.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Daniel Bernard

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
I make a coffee and hold the mug in my hands while drinking it xD
I also like stretches (like to do yoga too) before playing. Watch ”Yoga for musicians” by Yoga with Adrienne… Bunch of easy and quick finger, wrist, shoulder and neck stretches. You dont have to to the whole routine just isolate the stretches, that what I did and man the blood flows in my arms (and hands) after 3-4 mins.