• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Deathbats Club

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    So I recently started looking into the Deathbats Club and was wondering if theres anyone here who has experience with NFTs that can maybe help me better understand the concept and what I could use it for....aside from the cool perks that come with some of the deathbats...what is the personal advantage?...and what could I use my deathbat for if I had one? Shoot me a message if you'd like to discuss. :)

Reactions: Gabby Heafy

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    It’s basically your perpetual “season pass” for band and fan club perks. I’ve only got a basic bat, but I’ve got a free pair of seats in the best section in the arena for the show in Phoenix. They had a meet and greet/Halloween party at A7XWorld headquarters in Cali, and I also had free entry to their first show in five years, in Vegas. All for owning a bat.
    If you’re interested, the discord is really where the good info is for getting your own and hearing other stories.

Reactions: Jeremy Healey

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    It’s basically your perpetual “season pass” for band and fan club perks. I’ve only got a basic bat, but I’ve got a free pair of seats in the best section in the arena for the show in Phoenix. They had a meet and greet/Halloween party at A7XWorld headquarters in Cali, and I also had free entry to their first show in five years, in Vegas. All for owning a bat.
    If you’re interested, the discord is really where the good info is for getting your own and hearing other stories.
    Thanks for the info! I’m going to look into that discord server right away!