• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Favorite A7X Guitar Solo?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Tory Capman

One Stringer
Nov 11, 2019
Omg. I can’t pick one lol. I guess I might be able to narrow it down to one per album but even that is tough.
StST: Not much for guitar solos, but I love the piano solo in Warnmess on the Soul
WTF: Second Heartbeat
CoE: The Wicked End
Self-Titled: Almost Easy
Diamond in the Rough: The Fight
Nightmare: Tonight the World Dies
HTTK: Acid Rain
The Stage: Paradigm
That was extremely difficult. And could change at any moment lol.

J

Jak Angelescu

The Stage. There are so many amazing ones but The Stage is literally my favorite guitar solo of all time. It moves me so much. And Fermi Paradox is a very close tie. I’ve been listening to that one a lot lately and there are so many points that I just melt like “Dude, that was amazing.” Listening to that solo is like coming off of an adrenaline rush like “Yeah, that was pretty nice.”

Tory Capman

One Stringer
Nov 11, 2019
It really depends on which type of solo you want me to name a favorite lol. There’s the soulful ones like Seize the Day and Gunslinger. And there are the solos that just slap you in the fucking face with awesomeness like Afterlife or The Wicked End. It’s hard to choose.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
nice I’m doing the album thing too.. this is going to take some time…
STSS: Was gonna say warmness too, but Im gonna go with the intro to lips of deceit. Might now call it a solo, but its probably one of my favourite parts on the album. That and the intro tap solo if you wanna add that into it.
Waking the Fallen: Eternal Rest. It’s the one solo I felt I could actually play decent enough back in the day of syns. It’s also a great intro into a HEAVY breakdown. Definitely my favourite song, and I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT IN TORONTO.