• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Gold/black vs satin burst

Yosi Yamin

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
youtu.be
From my experience, satin finishes are just a little harder to maintain because you can't clean them with just any material, but I have a bunch of gloss finished Syn customs and a JC bass/ ZV guitar with satin finishes and they are all great. You should get the one that you like more personally and you really can't make a wrong choice with a schecter, and especially with a Syn custom!

Reactions: Miodrag Rodic

Miodrag Rodic

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
From my experience, satin finishes are just a little harder to maintain because you can't clean them with just any material, but I have a bunch of gloss finished Syn customs and a JC bass/ ZV guitar with satin finishes and they are all great. You should get the one that you like more personally and you really can't make a wrong choice with a schecter, and especially with a Syn custom!
Thanks man! So far my favorite is golden/black so I went with that one! BTW Yosi if it's not a bother can you tell me what batteries do you use for sustaniac?(I know it's 9v just need the name) never had a guitar with sustainiac so I'm a bit "confused "

Reactions: Yosi Yamin
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Yosi Yamin

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
youtu.be
Thanks man! So far my favorite is golden/black so I went with that one! BTW Yosi if it's not a bother can you tell me what batteries do you use for sustaniac?(I know it's 9v just need the name) never had a guitar with sustainiac so I'm a bit "confused "
Congrats on getting such a badass guitar man! I don't have a custom S, but any good quality 9v battery should work. My JC bass has an active pickup and I currently use an energizer 9v battery, it works perfectly!

Reactions: Miodrag Rodic