• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Has anyone here completed/taken part in the A7X quarantine challenge on Instagram?

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
I completed my seven days in a row yesterday, I missed day 3 so I had to start over on day 4. But I'm done now and I wanted to see how many of us have taken part?

I think it is such a cool and generous act that the band did, while partnering with Warren Lotas. It was also a really fun and exciting thing to take part in while stuck at home. It's for a great cause as well. Times are tough right now, but just make sure we are all doing our part. Nobody panick, but don't be careless either. And we will get through this in time.

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
Congrats!

I sent like two pictures. In the first I always missed the 30 minute window and now they are simply up too late for me.
Dude it was actually surprisingly challenging. I got the first two days by casually checking. Then after missing day 3, I literally set a timer every day for 28 minutes and I'd check whenever it went off :p

Synner Endless Summer Collection