• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello! I come to learn and share !

Fahol

Free Bird Player
Apr 11, 2020
Welcome to the family Tristan, I'm new here myself but one week in and I already feel included, have any questions just ask away even the stupidest one, when it comes to language barrier I'm a native french speaker, I actually speak 5 languages so I might be helpful in translating, but not in music theory, which you certainly know since you've been playing other instruments, your previous knowledge will help you advance a lot faster, unlike me I'm currently stuck with music theory its giving me a real headache, un vrai casse tête, otherwise if you need translation or whatever, please reach out I'll be more than happy to help
Thanks!
Haha, yes, well, if you struggle with theory, i can try to help yea, and maybe t'éviter la migraine ^^.
Anyway.. five language.. it's impressive :)

Welcome! I'm new too. How does playing guitar compare to the lute so far?
Thank you ! Well, at the begening.. i had some real difficulties to use the pick and make palm-mute.. right hand was hard.. I progressed with time and I still have much to learn! :)

Reactions: Soukayna