• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hi im miko, i had problem with video

Miko Utomo Saputra

New Student
Nov 6, 2020
Hi my name is Miko, im from Indonesia, Therefore sorry if my English is bad. I had a problem with the video lesson, the video is not working, I've been using a VPN, but it doesn't work. Can anyone help solve this problem? I really want to learn technical techniques here ... I want to be good at playing sweep techniques and so on ... because my guitar playing is very bad.
Please help me, thanks for reading my message ...

Reactions: Rad Synner

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hello Miko!

First of all, never feel the need to apologize for you English, here nobody judges you for that! Welcome to this place!

As for the issue you had, I will let somebody who might know better as I am not sure how VPN works and what may cause conflict..

In any case, I hope that your issue gets resolved and that you can become a better guitar player!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Miko Utomo Saputra

New Student
    Nov 6, 2020
    Hello Miko!

First of all, never feel the need to apologize for you English, here nobody judges you for that! Welcome to this place!

As for the issue you had, I will let somebody who might know better as I am not sure how VPN works and what may cause conflict..

In any case, I hope that your issue gets resolved and that you can become a better guitar player!
    okay bro, thank you very much for explaining and supporting me. But who can fix this problem?
    Once again Thank you very much..

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    thank you dominik ... the video doesn't want to play, I can only see the notes tab, thanks for answering my question ..
    Hm I think a few others had that problem too. Have you tried clicking it again? I know I had to click it twice sometimes for it to work.
    Also did you try it on a mobile device and on a pc? Does it not play on both?

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    In every case of this we've seen, especially from Indo and other nearby or related countries, it's been a local licensing issue, meaning you have to load the site through a properly configured VPN. If you're unable to figure it out, I'll see if I can find another member from Indonesia who has the videos working to see if they can help you. This is a problem with SoundSlice, our video hosting site, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Reactions: ari.mac

Miko Utomo Saputra

New Student
    Nov 6, 2020
    In every case of this we've seen, especially from Indo and other nearby or related countries, it's been a local licensing issue, meaning you have to load the site through a properly configured VPN. If you're unable to figure it out, I'll see if I can find another member from Indonesia who has the videos working to see if they can help you. This is a problem with SoundSlice, our video hosting site, and there's nothing we can do about it.
    Thank you for answering my question, later I will try it with the correct browser and VPN, thank you ..

Synner Endless Summer Collection