• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hi!!! This is my first guitar forum

nasankholin

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 18, 2019
A Coruña, Spain
Welp, I joined this page long time ago but I've never tried to be active or something like that because I really dont know how a forum works.
But I want to try to be an active user and know all this new family that I want to be part of, so Hi everybody!!!

The lessons are amazing and Brian Sr and son are probably the best human beings in the planet, so thank you for your music and this page, you mean so much for me <3

Pls say Hi to me if you want <3 let's be the best family!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Welp, I joined this page long time ago but I've never tried to be active or something like that because I really dont know how a forum works.
But I want to try to be an active user and know all this new family that I want to be part of, so Hi everybody!!!

The lessons are amazing and Brian Sr and son are probably the best human beings in the planet, so thank you for your music and this page, you mean so much for me <3

Pls say Hi to me if you want <3 let's be the best family!
Its not a forum its hard work..jak pushes us...welcome to the family

• Haha
Reactions: Jacques
Synner Endless Summer Collection