• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

How to make an mbrace holder for an acoustic guitar

Matt Wildman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Liberty IN
Next month I will be performing a song in a band where I will need to switch from playing my electric guitar to an acoustic(I’m the only guitarist in this band) So. I’m going to have my electric strapped to me and I’m going to have my acoustic on a stand so I can easily switch from playing each one. The only problem is I don’t have an actual stand made to do that( like an mbrace stand) and I’m not gonna buy one because I’m only going to use it once and they are expensive. so I’m gonna have to make one. Any tips or suggestions?

Matt Wildman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Liberty IN
I would do that, but the changes in the song are so quick that I don’t think I would be able to put it on a regular guitar stand or even have a friend hold it And give it to me( cause I’m still going to have on my electric) but that’s not a bad idea Filip