• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hybrid Picking Exercises 1 – Lesson 84

singlecut09

Garage band Groupie
Aug 23, 2023
Hello,
Not sure if this is where to post this inquiry and if it isn’t I can certainly repost elsewhere. I have tried viewing lesson 84 on multiple systems (pc Mac iPad and iPhone ) and nothing seems to allow me to play the video for this lesson. Just curious if this might be something on my end or is this lesson missing? Thank you in advance for your trouble.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hello,
    Not sure if this is where to post this inquiry and if it isn’t I can certainly repost elsewhere. I have tried viewing lesson 84 on multiple systems (pc Mac iPad and iPhone ) and nothing seems to allow me to play the video for this lesson. Just curious if this might be something on my end or is this lesson missing? Thank you in advance for your trouble.
    Hi! No, it's not just you. We've been having issues with our lessons and we're working to fix them. Sorry for the inconvenience!