• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I Made a backing track for everyone

Richard O'connor

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Birmingham, England.
Hi everyone, in light of recent forum conversations i made a backing track for everyone to solo over. Its only a minute or so long, i thought id keep it short and sweet. We aren’t trying to make the next exist after all lol.
I thought everyone could showcase their own solo to syn and or papa gates.
Im not sure how everyone wants to do this? Whether people just want to post their video back to this forum page, or post on community riffs. Would probably be easier to post back to this page so they are all in one page then instead of trying to find them. Here is the link. Enjoy
https://www.dropbox.com/s/620g0sokmzlol8f/Synyster%20Gates%20School%20Backing%20Track.mp3?dl=0

Synner Endless Summer Collection

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
@richard LOVE THE TONE AND SOUND D minor scale or F Major if I’m not mistaken. Just screw around w/ it as if your a lead guy and that’s the band backing you up is that correct. Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but I’ve only played to Rocksmith or just by myself. I really liked this bud 🙂