• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I Really Need Audio Help

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello everyone! I am so sick and tired of poor audio and video quality. Every time I have a guitar lesson through Skype, the video is extremely choppy, even when I go through my cell phone the audio quality is terrible. I just recorded through Skype my guitar lesson and I played it back and 99% of the time the sound cuts out. Is there anything that I can do to give myself a better video and sound quality? Or is there an app that is better than Skype?

Reactions: idssdi

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Hello everyone! I am so sick and tired of poor audio and video quality. Every time I have a guitar lesson through Skype, the video is extremely choppy, even when I go through my cell phone the audio quality is terrible. I just recorded through Skype my guitar lesson and I played it back and 99% of the time the sound cuts out. Is there anything that I can do to give myself a better video and sound quality? Or is there an app that is better than Skype?
Im thinking this is a mix between your pc audio card and Skype..

What you may wanna consider is finding a streaming program. It'll record your screen and volume controls as if it's your headset like as if you were streaming online. And you cam save it.or delete... etc. You don't have to be streaming to record it. Im not sure if there are any cheap ones.. i think obs studio was free.

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J

Jak Angelescu

Im thinking this is a mix between your pc audio card and Skype..

What you may wanna consider is finding a streaming program. It'll record your screen and volume controls as if it's your headset like as if you were streaming online. And you cam save it.or delete... etc. You don't have to be streaming to record it. Im not sure if there are any cheap ones.. i think obs studio was free.
I have obs! Thanks Calvin that helps a lot!

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I have obs! Thanks Calvin that helps a lot!
Yeah I cant remember how to do it but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Google it .. but inused to try to record my wow games that way boss kills. But my oc wasn't good enough to record the game on the fly. I'd imagine skype wouldn't be too bad. And you have full control of your volume. And where you put shit.

Synner Endless Summer Collection