• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Im kinda nervous, I'm going to talk to syn

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Don’t worry about it. Syn always seems like a very chill guy. He also is very good at responding when you send him a message so he doesn’t seem like a guy of who you should be too nervous to talk too. Just don’t fake it and be yourself and chill

Cláudia Brás

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Just don’t think too much about it, otherwise you will get anxious. And if you are having a lesson, you need to focus so you can improve and learn with Syn. I understand that it’s hard because, well, it’s a lesson with Synyster Gates, and you probably don’t want to make any mistake in front of him, just relax! 🙂
I honestly think that he is a very chill guy and easy to talk to.
Don’t worry and enjoy that amazing opportunity! 😀
I am looking forward to know how was that lesson! 🙂

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
Staff member
Legend+
Fucking Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Hi Andrew!
He is EXTREMELY chill and easy to talk to. Get the fan thing out of the way as quickly as possible. “Thank you so much for this opportunity and I love the way you play.” Done. Then get to work. What do you want to learn from him? Have some questions ready for him. WRITE THEM DOWN. It’s easy to forget what you wanted to say under pressure. In his heart – he is a guitar nerd. So the quicker you get to talking guitar, the more comfortable the conversation will be.
Happy for you! Enjoy!!!
PG

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
@Papa Gates, I don’t know if its bad but I opened with a joke saying how the last time I was this nervous I was losing my virginity he laughed so I guess it was good. Thank you, Brian, for spawning and teaching your son guitar, You must be so proud of him and he is a very nice and well-mannered guy. You’re a great parent! And you have a great talent yourself! I hope this School will flourish and be a great success!