• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Increasing Speed for Hail To The King Intro

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey Lauren. I did the tutorial for the intro and just like you, I struggled for months with the speed and eventually gave up. But after picking it back up I learned a lot about what I was struggling with. If you’d like, you can Skype me and I’d be more than happy to talk with you and walk you through some things.
If you don’t feel comfortable with Skype or don’t have one, I can give you a few pointers here 😊

J

Jak Angelescu

It’s really hard to help when I can’t exactly see what you’re doing. From the position that you start with all you do is slide up two Frets and your pinky finger will already be on the 17th fret ready to start the next lick. If this is what you’re struggling with I would suggest practicing without a metronome so that you’re not racing against the beat. Just focus on ending the first lick and starting the second lick. If you need any further help I just posted up my tutorial with the amp on the Riff page. Feel free to take a look at it and write me if you have any questions

Synner Endless Summer Collection