• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

LF Tuning app for lower tunings (C standard and lower)

Kim

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Hi, im looking for a tuner app for lower tunings, like C standard and lower. I have app that does like 1 step down, but cant find any that goes lower. Do you lnow an app for it or maybe some other way to do low tunings?

Reactions: William B.

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    If you can you're better off with a headstock tuner. They're cheap, pretty easy to use, and are pretty accurate. But if you're just looking for an app, I've had good luck with the Guitar Tuna app. Drop C was the lowest I used with it before I bought a headstock tuner though. It would occasionally have a hard time picking up the low C unless I set my phone pretty close to my guitar. I believe the free one only shows E Stnd but if you pay for the full app you can set the tuning you want and it'll give you the notes you need to tune to as well as recognizing fairly well which string you're playing. It also has some chord charts that can be interesting to go through.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I just got this, I like the box
    IMG_19531111.jpg

had a Korg tuner for ten+ years, I used it in the snow and the battery blew up

Last edited:
    Reactions: Kim