• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Looking for a Black/Red syn Custom

Moonrunner

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Galicia
twitter.com
About that jackson, you should check when it was made. For instance, an '90-'94 jackson it's a fucking beast that you could sell pretty easy.
If its an RR5 from the '00 price would drop from rashes. Check out reverb:

I also got a RR5 and I would not change it for anything.

Will G. Diaz

New Student
Apr 15, 2020
About that jackson, you should check when it was made. For instance, an '90-'94 jackson it's a fucking beast that you could sell pretty easy.
If its an RR5 from the '00 price would drop from rashes. Check out reverb:

I also got a RR5 and I would not change it for anything.
From what i could tell its a 2005 made in Japan. How much would that be worth?

Moonrunner

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Galicia
twitter.com
Based on that reverb link arround 600-800€. That depends on how the guitar was taken care of.
Did you purchase it brand new? Or was 2nd hand?
If it's still new you may grab arround 900-1000€.
Try selling it on reverb, you will have to post some pictures of the guitar. Compare the prices there and adjust to need.

Also, for the Syn custom Red, this webside has an official store (just letting you know in case you didnt know). they sell schecter guitars signed by the man himself, including the Red one brand new.
It's not the same model as he '00s custom though. It has his new pickups, better FR bridge and some other minor things like sidedots.
Finding an used one you have this right here

Reactions: Will G. Diaz

Will G. Diaz

New Student
Apr 15, 2020
Based on that reverb link arround 600-800€. That depends on how the guitar was taken care of.
Did you purchase it brand new? Or was 2nd hand?
If it's still new you may grab arround 900-1000€.
Try selling it on reverb, you will have to post some pictures of the guitar. Compare the prices there and adjust to need.

Also, for the Syn custom Red, this webside has an official store (just letting you know in case you didnt know). they sell schecter guitars signed by the man himself, including the Red one brand new.
It's not the same model as he '00s custom though. It has his new pickups, better FR bridge and some other minor things like sidedots.
Finding an used one you have this right here
Thanks (y)