• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Looking for free skype lessons

Christopher Lonski

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
That’s kind of a tall order, especially for a consistent schedule of lessons. It’s gonna be hard to find someone who’s willing to dedicate their time for free. That being said, I’ll give you a couple lessons and hopefully put you on a decent track. Just shoot me a message on here and we can set something up.

Fabio Rossi

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hi, i don’t give skype lesson but i have a didactic channel on you tube and a dedicated facebook group.
The channel has only a few videos because it’s new, but i constantly post videos about techiniques, theory (in particular applicated to guitar) and about sound.
In addition to this, you can ask for particular lessons and I’ll give them priority. (For example a guy from bangladesh asked me a lesson about warm up exercises, and I posted it in a few days)
If you are intrested look on my profile: there are links to fb and yt 🙂