• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🎸🎸NEW AWARD ADDED TO THE ROCKSTAR STUDENT AWARD!!🎸🎸

J

Jak Angelescu

Some of Some of you may know that I am getting lessons privately with Bill Hudson of Northtale and Trans Siberian orchestra as well as many other bands. He has helped my playing so incredibly much just in one Lesson. I couldn't help it but reach out to Syn and Bill interchangeably and ask if I could offer a free lesson, paid for by me, privately with him for the winner. Both of them were extremely ecstatic to let me do it!

He teaches everyone from picking up the guitar for the 1st time all the way to well renowned virtuosos and studio musicians. Currently he is teaching me a method to be able to switch in-and-out of Key signatures and scale patterns without thinking about it. From endurance, to technique, to learning songs composition and even theory and beyond. Work your ass on this because it will take your guitar playing to the next level when you combine these two resources! Thank you Syn for welcoming him on to the teaching team for this wonderful endeavor I feel so passionately about! If you want a chance to win the $500 gift card and this private lesson reach out to me if you don't know how to do it! Good luck everyone!