• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New Schechter Guitar

Synrocker

Campfire Attention Holder
Mar 14, 2021
United States
Hey guys! I just ordered Syns Golden Goddess Guitar I cant wait for it to get here! Syn if you read this I appreciate all of this that you offer. The School the signed guitars ugh its amazing. I have been a fan of you forever. I remember my first concert was in Spokane when you were touring with BuckCherry Papa Roach. That was in 2009 I won my tickets off the radio which was amazing. I can truly say you broke my concert Virginity. Anyone else out there rocking Syn's Guitar?

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! I just ordered Syns Golden Goddess Guitar I cant wait for it to get here! Syn if you read this I appreciate all of this that you offer. The School the signed guitars ugh its amazing. I have been a fan of you forever. I remember my first concert was in Spokane when you were touring with BuckCherry Papa Roach. That was in 2009 I won my tickets off the radio which was amazing. I can truly say you broke my concert Virginity. Anyone else out there rocking Syn's Guitar?
Welcome to the Syn Custom gang, bro!

Here's mine:

Synrocker

Campfire Attention Holder
Mar 14, 2021
United States
Thats awesome guys. I have a Schecter c6 plus as well. I also have other guitars but the Syn custom is gonna be my favorite. My playing ability doesnt match all the guitars I have but no better guitar to learn on than Syns.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: Gabby Heafy