• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Overview of the Electric Guitar – Lesson 1

Alvon

One Stringer
Nov 16, 2019
Indonesian
Browse Lessons -> The Fundamentals of Guitar -> Lesson 1 -> click the video. Works for me.
But it says this here
IMG_20191117_214458.jpg

And i still can't play it, but after i saw your post was successful..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-17-21-18-49-102_com.instagram.android.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-17-21-18-49-102_com.instagram.android.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 428
Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

Ok thanks bro
What lesson is it that you actually took a screenshot of? That looks like one of the more advanced lessons that we were having issues uploading and if they're still a problem with their I need to know. I tried The overview of the guitar lesson and it works just fine. Is it that 1 that you are having an issue with or the lesson that you took a screenshot of?

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    What lesson is it that you actually took a screenshot of? That looks like one of the more advanced lessons that we were having issues uploading and if they're still a problem with their I need to know. I tried The overview of the guitar lesson and it works just fine. Is it that 1 that you are having an issue with or the lesson that you took a screenshot of?
    Yes that's probably it. Because I get the same Message as Alvon but Video and Sound Work for me in the beginner section.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-17-16-51-03.png
      Screenshot_2019-11-17-16-51-03.png
      549.3 KB · Views: 207
    J

Jak Angelescu

Yes that's probably it. Because I get the same Message as Alvon but Video and Sound Work for me in the beginner section.
    I'm having a little trouble understanding what's going on. According to this picture and what Alvin has told me he can't get the video to work but then you are saying that you are getting the same message as he is but then you are saying that the sound and video works fine.

Is this message popping up but you are still able to play the video?

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I'm having a little trouble understanding what's going on. According to this picture and what Alvin has told me he can't get the video to work but then you are saying that you are getting the same message as he is but then you are saying that the sound and video works fine.

Is this message popping up but you are still able to play the video?
    Exactly. The Message is there but everything works Just fine.

Alvon

One Stringer
    Nov 16, 2019
    Indonesian
    Exactly. The Message is there but everything works Just fine.
    But I don't get it, I can't play all of these videos won't appear 😒