• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Requests For "Practice Tips Video"

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey there guys! It’s been an interesting week with the invasion of Spamelot and I’m sure we were all eagerly awaiting to post up new videos of our awesomeness and start thread topics on things we needed to know and needed help with. Like me, it was completely imperative that I learned if Syn actually had his own clothing line 😂😂
Now we’re already starting the week and I’ve had numerous suggestions and requests for practicing tips on things people would like me to address. Like I said once before, I’m going to do these videos every other week and so I’m putting up this forum if anyone has anything they want me to address. I also will be addressing certain topics that I’ve noticed people having issues with on this school through the form of videos and thread topics. Feel free to leave a response! Hopefully I can help in some way 🙂
Let’s get this week starting off right!