• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Seeing A7X back in 2017

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    After not coming up with a good name for that forum section I thought I would at least share one of my favorite concert memories with y'all. Back in 2017 I was lucky enough to see A7X together with Chevelle and DISTURBED (which was another Highlight of the evening) when they played in Luxembourg. I can't tell you how amazing it was and I was actually close to Syn and the others. A night to remember!

20170301_224800.jpg

Reactions: Ezequiel Romanko

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    After not coming up with a good name for that forum section I thought I would at least share one of my favorite concert memories with y'all. Back in 2017 I was lucky enough to see A7X together with Chevelle and DISTURBED (which was another Highlight of the evening) when they played in Luxembourg. I can't tell you how amazing it was and I was actually close to Syn and the others. A night to remember!

View attachment 38
    Omfg how lucky!! I wish I could see them too! I wish they come to Portugal in the next tour so I can see them all. I want to meet syn and thank him in person for everything he did x)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Disturbed are so underrated.
    True although I think they lost their bite a bit. Listening to tenthousand fists or indistructible still gets me every time. Davids aggressive Vocals and the riff based songs really were what made them Disturbed and that's what I miss more and more with the latest albums. They still got killer songs, but fewer.

Edward John

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    True although I think they lost their bite a bit. Listening to tenthousand fists or indistructible still gets me every time. Davids aggressive Vocals and the riff based songs really were what made them Disturbed and that's what I miss more and more with the latest albums. They still got killer songs, but fewer.
    To be fair, those albums aren't really that heavy when compared to The Sickness, that is pure nu metal. I don't think they could write songs that heavy now even if they tried.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I have to admit that Avenged sevenfold, John Mayer and The analogues are probably the best shows I've ever seen. Guns n Roses was pretty great too but Axl could barely sing the first 5 songs.
    I would add Tool to the list of best shows. If you like their music that is.

Reactions: idssdi