• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Song tutorial requests

Alec Lewis

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I wanted to create this post so if anyone had some song tutorial requests…as I do… Then maybe some people in the community can help out with a link or even their own tutorial. Any songs are welcome.

Alec Lewis

• Nov 11, 2019
    I’ve been wanting to learn And All Things Will End by of course, A7X. I tried looking for videos or anything and I don’t personally trust tabs too much but I haven’t found much of anything so far. It sound fairly simple especially the main riff but I can’t quite get it by ear.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alec Lewis

• Nov 11, 2019
    Yeah for any solos I would highly recommend Chris Zoupa as he is arguably the best solo teacher on YouTube at the moment. He does do creeping death as well. If you don’t like his content then you may be more interested in trying to get like a personal video made from someone on here but idk.