• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synyster Gates on The Ernie Ball Podcast

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Kai C

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Naha Okinawa
Daniel he teased that they’re in the studio recording, which they’ve been hinting at for a little while. And they’re playing around with an 8 string guitar. The podcast is 40 min so I’d recommend giving it a listen, it’s good stuff

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I’m not gonna mention everything I got as a teaser but he mentions a lot more then just the guitar. He mentioned how you always have jazz in music and he also mentions the music hes into now a bit. Which he mentions in the interview that the music hes into at the time is a huge Influence on his writing.
Maybe I’m thinking too deep into it. But I love that they are still stretching the limits.
I also had no idea how old pinkly smooth dates back to. I really need a new download of that album. They are not on spotify.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    @kai C – It’s not really available anywhere. Syn has teased the idea of finding the masters, cleaning it up, and throwing it out there for the die-hard fans, but he’s been saying that for years, and it’s pretty low on the priorities list, after the family, the next A7X record, and the next version of this site, among other things.