• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synyster Gates Schecter Guitar

Dale Burroughs

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I have a jackson guitar that costs a good amount of money but i really want Synyster Gates Schecter Guitar but i cant sell the jackson because it a guitar passed down in the family. I own #16 out of 100. anyone have any tips to get the schecter guitar for cheap? Thank You!

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
You can get the standard in believen its called. It is with Duncan licensed pickups not as Floyd rosé special tremolo and it doesnt have ultra access. I personally havent a synyster gates deluxe and it has the same specs and its great. It does not come with the sustainiac though.
https://m.thomann.de/nl/schecter_diamond_synyster_signstandard.htm

TOLF

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I bought the Schecter Synyster Gates Standard for 790€ and it’s really cool. My first guitar was a Gio Ibanez I bought for like 250€ and I fell in love with the Schecter! I hope you are from United States because I’ve waited 3 months to get it in France due to rosewood on the neck.

Synner Endless Summer Collection