• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Thank you!

RmanSL96

Garage band Groupie
Nov 23, 2021
El Salvador
Yo fam, just wanted to express my thanks to everyone involved in the stream today. Whether you built it, participated in it, or simply kicked back and watched, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I wanna do big things here. I want to create REAL value for all of you. Not just value that you rent from this platform, but value that you own and can take with you to help pave the straightest path to all of your goals.
I want to provide insight and tools that you may have never thought to apply or perhaps have never heard of.

Most important, I want to build this WITH you. I want you to experience building a beautiful home that you are proud of. A home that is accomplishing what other homes dream of. An experience that will supplement every journey you take in your beautiful lives.

Lastly, enough of the sweet stuff-LETS FUCKING GO🦾
What you are doing here is bigger than many people can actually understand!! Thanks to all the great people who is helping and trying to make this community better. I've been just a few weeks here and it has been amazing.
All the best in your projects 🤘🏻

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Giannak11

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Feb 9, 2021
Thank you so much Syn! You are the reason I was drawn to guitar in the first place. The website helps me understand the music world a bit more in many different and fun ways. I wish I could thank everyone from A7X because you guys have gotten me through a lot.

I love the app, and I hope it continues to grow and grow. 5 Star Review!

Riffs&Lix

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Thank you Syn so much for providing this amazing platform, for FREE no less! A college level music course, a social media platform exclusive for musicians and fans?! pinch me i must be dreaming haha

Im sure i speak for all of us here when i say we are so grateful for this wonderful musical oasis!

Future looks real bright.

Bdog1466IBZJM

Free Bird Player
Jan 6, 2022
Thank you so much, I thought my musical journey was over far too soon after it started, this site has given me so many opportunities to improve, and everyone here is amazing and kind, so thank you Syn and Papa G, thank you to the administrators, and a huge thank you to everyone who worked on this site to make it the incredible platform it is!

Synner Endless Summer Collection