• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

THANK YOU PAPA GATES!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    In honor of Teacher appreciation week I'd like to say thank you to Synyster Gates, Papa Gates, and the SGS admins and staff that make this website possible! This site is very unique and in my personal opinion much better than the other online "guitar schools" I've found. Everything on this website is so well organized and very well thought out Its hard not to take advantage of everything it has to offer. Not to mention that PG seems to have a unique way of connecting to the members on the website even though most of it is done through video lessons and comments from behind the keyboard. This is truly an amazing website and Papa Gates is an amazing teacher so I just want to say thank you to the people who keep this site running.
    100% Agree! It's amazing how approachable & responsive SG & PG are on here 👏 Be it feedback on my bands tracks or chord advice, they've helped me loads & it helps me help my students too 🤟