• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

THANK YOU PAPA GATES!

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    In honor of Teacher appreciation week I'd like to say thank you to Synyster Gates, Papa Gates, and the SGS admins and staff that make this website possible! This site is very unique and in my personal opinion much better than the other online "guitar schools" I've found. Everything on this website is so well organized and very well thought out Its hard not to take advantage of everything it has to offer. Not to mention that PG seems to have a unique way of connecting to the members on the website even though most of it is done through video lessons and comments from behind the keyboard. This is truly an amazing website and Papa Gates is an amazing teacher so I just want to say thank you to the people who keep this site running.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    J

Jak Angelescu

In honor of Teacher appreciation week I'd like to say thank you to Synyster Gates, Papa Gates, and the SGS admins and staff that make this website possible! This site is very unique and in my personal opinion much better than the other online "guitar schools" I've found. Everything on this website is so well organized and very well thought out Its hard not to take advantage of everything it has to offer. Not to mention that PG seems to have a unique way of connecting to the members on the website even though most of it is done through video lessons and comments from behind the keyboard. This is truly an amazing website and Papa Gates is an amazing teacher so I just want to say thank you to the people who keep this site running.
    Flattered. The only thing that would have made this post better is if you gave me a box of kittens with it

Alina Peterson

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Germany

Attachments

• 129722649_2213776912092704_1075121158059180895_n.jpg
      129722649_2213776912092704_1075121158059180895_n.jpg
      40.7 KB · Views: 142