• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A huge thank you!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey everyone!

So I just wanted to do this thread real quick just to express my gratitude towards this school and all of you out there who came and supported the workshop in any ways shape or form!

I had a great experience and I am personally very happy and grateful for the outcome of it after seeing all your different reactions to it!
    Now I just want you to know that it wasn't done just by myself and that I am a big believer in giving credit where credit is due.

So I want to thank the following people:

@Alicia Willis : She was the one who saw potential into my idea and pitched it to the Syn School team and I have just so much appreciation for her, you guys have no idea how hard she works to really make this school awesome and I just overall genuinely appreciate her so much!

@laurenf and @alexj who have taken a lot of their time to help me bring this workshop to life during my writing process by giving me feedback and advising me on how I could make it better and by following their advice, I truly believe that it made the workshop the best it could have been! And on top of that, they have been the admins for all 6 of the workshops and it really helped me to know that I've had them by my side! So thank you ladies, you were absolutely amazing!

@Ed Seith @Jak Angelescu @Mike Creuzer and @meganrose who have helped in different stage of the planning as well as with the promotion of the workshop and I have only a small idea of how hard they work behind the scene in general in the school but I just wanted to show great appreciation for them!

@Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. who of course had to give the approval for this workshop to happen. And to whom I am just thankful in general for creating this school that really helped me a lot in my development not only as a guitar player and musician but also just in general as a human being! So sincerly thank you so much for everything.

And last but absolutely not least, a big thank you to all of you who came out and assisted to this workshop or even just expressed support for it! I have read all the messages of support and I just want to say that I feel really grateful to have you all and I feel blessed to have had this great opportunity!

I wish you all only the very best!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    If you can't do another live stream anytime soon.. is there a way you can summarize the points you made.. and make it into a video or a blog... etc?

It sounds like you had a LOT to say so I bring this up for 2 reasons.

1. Many people probably heard what you said but with so much I do may not have grasped everything in transition. A refresh may help them when following up.

2. People like me never got to see it and it'd be nice to atleast get an idea of what was said.

You may already have plans for that or maybe the shop will be back sooner then I'm expecting but if ots a bit and you dont wanna have to refresh everytime you start a new shop for people who missed the last.

Just an idea I had.. I guess I could pm you too but I'm sure you're already getting those lol

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    If you can't do another live stream anytime soon.. is there a way you can summarize the points you made.. and make it into a video or a blog... etc?

It sounds like you had a LOT to say so I bring this up for 2 reasons.

1. Many people probably heard what you said but with so much I do may not have grasped everything in transition. A refresh may help them when following up.

2. People like me never got to see it and it'd be nice to atleast get an idea of what was said.

You may already have plans for that or maybe the shop will be back sooner then I'm expecting but if ots a bit and you dont wanna have to refresh everytime you start a new shop for people who missed the last.

Just an idea I had.. I guess I could pm you too but I'm sure you're already getting those lol
    Hey Calvin, Alex and Lauren are going to have one of the class videos uploaded here soon so everyone can benefit from it! 👍🏻

Synner Endless Summer Collection