• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

THE CONTEST WINNER IS.......

SGSIGTeam

Free Bird Player
Jan 10, 2021
We're not going to waste your time. We're going to get straight to the point of this post!

Congratulations to Arianna Macagglia @ari.mac !!!!! You are the winner of the Synyster Gates School Contest!

While there were many amazing submissions and we wish we could congratulate you all, there was something special about Ari that has stood out to us not just during this contest, but even since she signed up. Ari, you have been a HUGE student in this community. We see that not only are you always active in supporting your friends, we see that you have completed 24 lessons here (Holy cow), that you donate to our school when you can, and sources confirmed you were an excellent student at the masterclass as well. Always asking questions, engaging, and always learning.

While these aforementioned items were not a REQUIREMENT to enter, it confirmed to us that you have always been here for music, and you will ALWAYS be here. We salute you. Congratulations! Please DM us either here or on Instagram with your required shirt sizes and shipping address so we can get your loot sent out! Also, your video from Syn will be sent when he can make it. And your private lesson with Bill will be happening when he comes back from Brazil.

We would like to take this time as well to thank all of the students for participating! You all have some serious talent!
Also, we did notice as what Radu said, it must have been so hard to put yourselves out to the raw world like this. We commend you.

Ari, your prize winning video will be shared publicly on Instagram tomorrow! Congratulations once more!

~The SGSIG Team

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
We're not going to waste your time. We're going to get straight to the point of this post!

Congratulations to Arianna Macagglia @ari.mac !!!!! You are the winner of the Synyster Gates School Contest!

While there were many amazing submissions and we wish we could congratulate you all, there was something special about Ari that has stood out to us not just during this contest, but even since she signed up. Ari, you have been a HUGE student in this community. We see that not only are you always active in supporting your friends, we see that you have completed 24 lessons here (Holy cow), that you donate to our school when you can, and sources confirmed you were an excellent student at the masterclass as well. Always asking questions, engaging, and always learning.

While these aforementioned items were not a REQUIREMENT to enter, it confirmed to us that you have always been here for music, and you will ALWAYS be here. We salute you. Congratulations! Please DM us either here or on Instagram with your required shirt sizes and shipping address so we can get your loot sent out! Also, your video from Syn will be sent when he can make it. And your private lesson with Bill will be happening when he comes back from Brazil.

We would like to take this time as well to thank all of the students for participating! You all have some serious talent!
Also, we did notice as what Radu said, it must have been so hard to put yourselves out to the raw world like this. We commend you.

Ari, your prize winning video will be shared publicly on Instagram tomorrow! Congratulations once more!

~The SGSIG Team
Congrats, @ari.mac !!! :rock-hand: :rock-hand:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    WHAT THE HEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!! ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS?!?!? 🤩🤩🤩🤩 omg!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much to the admins, the sgs instagram team and all my fellows Synners that always helped me, supported me and gave me feedback. And of course @Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. for creating this school and community!!!
    God, I can't believe this!!!!!! I'll probably come back tomorrow with a proper thank you message..it's late night here! I was about to go to sleep but a little bird ( @Jak Angelescu )told me to check the school and well...I DON'T THINK I'LL SLEEP!!!!
    Again, thank you so much, this means the world to me!! Sorry for rambling 😂🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Last edited:

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy

~The SGSIG Team
    well deserved my friend ❤️❤️❤️