• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

THE CONTEST WINNER IS.......

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    WELL DESERVED. Although Ari is still more or less new to the school - compared to other members - I can't imagine the school without her positivity anymore! Also her entry was great! Just what the school needs. Beginners that are not afraid to share their journey with us :money-face:

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    I was going to open a thread just to thank everybody but then thought that it would be like the 3rd thread just for this contest and it seemed too much (people are here to shred not to read my ramblings 😂😂😂😂).
    So again, I would like to thank all of you guys that supported me, gave me feedback on my playing, and just generally for being awesome!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to the amazing team of admins and moderators (present and past!!!! I'm not tagging everybody but know that I love and appreciate all of your hard work), thanks to the incredible @SGSIGTeam for this chance!
    And last but not least, to @Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. for creating this school, for the priceless lessons and for this community ( I think I called it a magical place, and I confirm!!!!) !!
    I saw A LOT of awesome entries and I feel honored and humbled to have taken part in this along side all of you crazy good musicians!!
    I saw a lot of new faces that I hope will stick with us for a looooong time and I can't wait to see all of your progress!
    I certainly don't feel qualified for this win 😂😂 but I'm really happy and honored and I hope I will make you proud as I continue to grow with you.
    I'm just at the beginning of my guitar journey and I hope one day to be able to express myself through MY music. This certainly gave me a boost of confidence 😂
    THANK YOU AND KEEP ON SHREDDING!!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤

(I'm still in shock and I probably will have to add more to this some time later 😂 )

Last edited: