• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

wanting to go see a7x but there is a problem

G

Okay so I mentioned that I am going to see Metallica but I also saw a7x is coming to my area so I want to go see them too first of all I don’t have money second I can’t drive also no one knows I like a7x besides you guys so I don’t know what I should do what do you guys think thanks

Jen Hapke

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I just watched an interview with The Script (I don’t really listen to them and it was a coincidence I saw the video). They talked about there first concerts and one of them said that he had no money to go so he put wires on his sholder and pretended to be part of the crew and just walked in.
I really don’t recommend to do this. Maybe you can find a job for just a few appointments. For example I once counted the amount of cars that drove by for one hour and got 20€ (im my schooldays).
Your second problem is the problem I have all the time when I want to go to a concert. I went on Rock im Park alone and I went to a Papa Roach show alone. Sometimes I can persuade my dad. In return I go with him to some jazz concerts.
I mean I have some friends that like rock and Hardcore but I have never ever gone to a show with them. They allways say, “mm I don’t want to spend the money.” or “mm I haven’t listened to Papa Roach for years”. They don’t come with me even if I say I buy your ticket if you come with me. It really annoys me.