• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What is your Dream?

Jaylen Owens

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Okay everybody has dreams and i always wondered what everybody dreamed about doing. (Going Somehere or meeting your idols)
Mine is a little cliche but here it goes.
My dream since I was around 12 was to meet Syn and the guys from avenged Sevenfold these guys got me into guitar and got me through some very rough times. I have ways wanted to thank them in person.
I’m curious on what your guys dreams are. Guys Can make fun if me if you want lol but No one judge andbody for what they dream K.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
For me I would say become an engineer for a formula 1 team has always been one of them(like doing aerodynamics and stuff like that), another one would be to write and record an album that I’m personally very happy with and put it on Spotify, iTunes etc. And last but not least just jamming with some of my idols(Syn, John Mayer and Robin Nolan come to mind) would be awesome!