• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What's your dream guitar collection?

Dan Shipway

Slim Shady
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Schecter syn custom s
    Custom c1 satin with a satin black-red-white trans burst over AAAA quilt maple top, Fluence pickups and evertune
    Custom avenger with sustainiac and fluence modern with a satin black-red-white trans burst over AAAA quilt maple top with floyd 1500
    Kemper,mesa dual, mesa mk 5, revv generator 120mkii

This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Dan Shipway.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Adin, the build quality is impeccable. It’s absolutely above my very high expectations. Neck joint is a dream. Easy access up to the 27th fret or so. My fingers can’t really squish onto the 29th very well. Crazy!
    Neck is a touch thicker than my Ibanez and PRS, but not problematically so.
    The multiscale is taking some time to get used to, but I expected that. It FEELS awesome speed picking the thicker strings, which is what the multi-scale is for. So far, really loving it!

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Nov 11, 2019
    I already have the satin gold burst which you can see in the bottom clip. But I would also love whatever satin and gloss black with gold trim design is in the top clip here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNndLZfWVOc Also a Hellwin or Axe FX III would just complete my life.