• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Y’all welcome my friend !!!

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Welcome to the school Will! Glad to have you here. It's awesome to hear another new guitarist is joining the school! I hope you stick to it and enjoy the hobby man! If you've got any questions make sure to fire away! There are a lot of awesome folks who can help you whether you're asking about technique, theory, practicing, gigging, recording, which guitar part proves the holy Chad Kroeger is the guitar god of the modern era, and other miscellaneous shit!

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    So much for keeping a looow profile, thanks Bangs! (Alicia). Hey everyone I am new and excited. I have 0 clue what I'm doing but I appreciate the warm welcome guys! Look forward to learning from everyone!

That's okay! Put your heart into it and you just might get a pat on the back from the Big Man or his pappy, who's a kickass guitarist (and a funny fucker) to boot! Welcome aboard!