• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey and Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask us any question you may have!

My tip on improving your soloing: watch the Lessons here, practice them for a while, record yourself to Share it here for Feedback and to track your Progress. Repeat and ask questions if you have any ;)

Also If you don't already I'd advice you to Focus on rhythm as Well. Playing the rhythm Part of a Song will Help you with your Timing and the feel of the Song and prepares you for the solo!

Dark

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 13, 2020
    Hey and Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask us any question you may have!

My tip on improving your soloing: watch the Lessons here, practice them for a while, record yourself to Share it here for Feedback and to track your Progress. Repeat and ask questions if you have any ;)

Also If you don't already I'd advice you to Focus on rhythm as Well. Playing the rhythm Part of a Song will Help you with your Timing and the feel of the Song and prepares you for the solo!
    Thank you! And yeah, I'll work on rhythm.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection