• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A huge thank you to the creators- Papa and Syn Gates

Hayley Frederick

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
This is just genius,I have never been so thankful to not only learn to play the guitar, but also meet people who are just so down to earth and cool as shit! I feel like I will eventually become open enough to make a riff video and just play in front of people in general. This is absolutely incredible and this website offers so much more than expected! can’t wait to give back. Thank you again so so much!

TheMighty Jambi

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
I agree with Filip. I think with learning an instrument it’s good to record as much as you can. It will help you track your progress. Also hearing and seeing others play is always a good thing. One of the best thing you can do as a guitarist is play with other people. You see different styles, nuances and different ways of doing things.
Definitely don’t be afraid to upload a video. A person would have to be a real class act to judge someone on a site based around learning an instrument. We are here to learn, get tips and styles from one another. We are not here to judge.

Synner Endless Summer Collection